Thank you for your interest in working with ANGLO. Our staff are the key components in delivering a successful programme.
WORK WITH US
ANGLO operates a Safer Recruitment Policy. All applicants will be interviewed in person or over phone.
DBS IMPORTANT NOTE:
In compliance with The Children Act 1989 and 2004 and accreditation UK requirements when working with under 18’s, applicants are advised that they need to be in possession of the current enhanced DBS certificate and registered with the Update service to ensure suitability for the position. If you are not registered with the update service, we can no longer accept your existing DBS certificate and you will need to apply for a new certificate. We strongly advise you to join the Update Service.
- Any gaps in your CV will need to be explained.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- References will be followed up.
- Reference requests will ask specifically if there is any reason why you should not be allowed to work with persons under 18.
- You will be required to sign a declaration that you are not unfit to work with students under 18.
- Appropriate safeguarding clearance will be required prior to confirmation of your appointment in line with ANGLO’s safeguarding policy.