- 3 hours of lessons each weekday (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Topic – based learning aimed at encouraging and better equipping students for every day communication
- A range of sports and activities
- Centre specific full and half – day excursions
19+ Summer Programme USA
Anglo Course Outcomes
By the end of the course:
- Students will have studied English in a safe, engaging and educational environment.
- Students will have learnt about a wide range of topics which are interesting and relevant to them.
- Students will have acquired and practised new vocabulary and developed their English language skills.
- Students will have practised exam-type tasks in preparation for taking English exams.
- Students will have developed strategies for becoming independent learners.
- Students will understand more about English-speaking cultures.
- Students will have made friends from other countries.