[Google_Maps_WD id=4 map=1]
[Google_Maps_WD id=2 map=2]
JUNIOR SUMMER PROGRAMMES
Anglo+ sessions are based on visiting nearby places of interest, activities with a cultural theme and interacting with local people.
Advanced Skills for Life focuses on lessons and sessions that give students a taste of English as a tool for their future career.
Anglo Course Outcomes
By the end of the course:
- Students will have studied English in a safe, engaging and educational environment.
- Students will have learnt about a wide range of topics which are interesting and relevant to them.
- Students will have acquired and practised new vocabulary and developed their English language skills.
- Students will have practised exam-type tasks in preparation for taking English exams.
- Students will have developed strategies for becoming independent learners.
- Students will understand more about English-speaking cultures.
- Students will have made friends from other countries.