This senior management position comes with a very rewarding work load and is the pivotal role in the running of the academic programme. The TM is responsible for the overall smooth running of the EFL teaching programme. The main role is ensuring the safe operation of the teaching programme for both students and staff.
This senior management position is a pivotal role in the running of the summer centre. The AM is responsible for the overall smooth running of the activity and excursion program. The main role is ensuring the safe operation of the activity program for both students and staff. This is a very people management based position and suits a very organised and approachable individual.
Anglo + Co-ordinator
The Anglo + coordinator is responsible for material adaptation and smooth delivery of the Anglo + workshops. The main role is to deliver engaging and safe Anglo + workshops for students.
Assistant Activity Manager
The AAM assists the activity manager in the overall smooth running of the activity and excursion program. The main role is ensuring the safe operation of the activity program for both students and staff.
EFL Teachers are responsible for the delivery of the General English Lessons to the students to help them become confident English speakers. The main role involves planning and delivering age (YL and Teens) and level appropriate EFL lessons encompassing a range of media, techniques and project work, following ANGLO Syllabus.
This exciting dual role focuses on delivering the Anglo + workshops, alongside the delivery of the high-quality activities and full/half day excursions, whilst continuing to not be afraid of joining in and giving everything a go. This is a student support guide role ensuring that the students use English whilst learning new skills.
Why Choose Us
- Drop the Routine – Every lesson is a new adventure
- There’s More Than Grammar – We teach Skills
- Meet other like minded teachers
- Gain valuable EFL experience teaching Young Learners and older teens
- Get ANGLO CPD Certificate of Participation
- Get ANGLO Reference Letter upon successful completion of your contract
- Develop opportunities to work abroad
- No entry level qualifications required
- FREE Full board accommodation
- Full reference upon completion of your contract
- Beautiful and varied locations across the UK and Ireland
- Opportunity to supervise and visit some of the UKs top attractions
- We have a wealth of experience delivering learning for both staff and students
- Gain that valuable teaching experience through our Anglo + programme
What Our Staff Say:
“We had the use of some great sports pitches which were brilliant. The volleyball and tennis courts were also great. Could not knock the amount of facilities we had. We also had a great social space which was perfect for discos and stuff”
Exeter – Louise
“Thanks for the opportunity, would love to do it again”
Keele – Thomas
“I enjoyed my time at Keele a lot mainly due to having good fellow staff and bonding well with the students”
Keele – Jack
“I think it was really good and sociable. Although tiring at times, being an activity leader is fun and I’ve enjoyed meeting people from various backgrounds. It was also rewarding to see the students speak English more and more, and sometimes even between themselves”
Bognor – Laura
“I enjoyed working in this team. Days are never the same, you must be creative and quick. It’s really fun”
Edinburgh – Katie
“The job of an English Language Teacher at Anglo Ltd was something I found enjoyable, and is something that I want to make a successful career out of, and working at Uxbridge had provided me with the necessary practical experience I so yearned for”
Uxbridge – Jibran
“Anglo Plus was a great idea for creating authentic situations for students to use the English they learn in the classroom”
Exeter – David
"I would definitely like to work for Anglo again. It was such an enjoyable and happy experience, including the challenge of having to think on my feet!”
Exeter – Siobhan
“If I were to rate it on a 0-10 scale, I would give it a 10. I enjoyed the students, college facility, and the other staff members on the team of teachers.”
Uxbridge – Marie
“The working days are long, but it’s been a great experience with a good staff team”
Edinburgh – Emily
“It has been great exposure, great experience, and a life changing teaching experience overall. It has been a job that I never thought I would be able to do or experience”
William Patterson – Brandon
“Excellent feedback from all group leaders and students regarding Holyrood house, Edinburgh castle & Carlton Hill”
Edinburgh – Scott
“The campus staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The centre was good, especially the sports facilities”
Exeter – Thomas
“The campus offers modern ensuite rooms with private bathrooms and common kitchens per flat. It is located only 5 mins walking distance to the town centre”
Canterbury – Silvia
ANGLO operates a Safer Recruitment Policy. All applicants will be interviewed in person, via video-calling or over the phone.
DBS IMPORTANT NOTE:
In compliance with The Children Act 1989 and 2004 and Accreditation UK requirements, applicants are advised that they need to be registered with the update service to confirm current enhanced DBS clearance to ensure suitability for the position. If you are not registered with the update service, we can no longer accept your existing DBS certificate and you will need to apply for a new certificate. We strongly advise you to join the update service.
- Any gaps in your CV will need to be explained.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- References will be followed up.
- Reference requests will ask specifically if there is any reason why you should not be allowed to work with persons under the age of 18.
- You will be required to sign a declaration that you are not unfit to work with persons under the age of 18.
- Appropriate safeguarding clearance will be required prior to confirmation of your appointment in line with ANGLO’s safeguarding policy.