ANGLO operates a Safer Recruitment Policy. All applicants will be interviewed in person, via video-calling or over the phone.
DBS IMPORTANT NOTE:
In compliance with The Children Act 1989 and 2004 and Accreditation UK requirements, applicants are advised that they need to be registered with the update service to confirm current enhanced DBS clearance to ensure suitability for the position. If you are not registered with the update service, we can no longer accept your existing DBS certificate and you will need to apply for a new certificate. We strongly advise you to join the update service.
- Any gaps in your CV will need to be explained.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- References will be followed up.
- Reference requests will ask specifically if there is any reason why you should not be allowed to work with persons under the age of 18.
- You will be required to sign a declaration that you are not unfit to work with persons under the age of 18.
- Appropriate safeguarding clearance will be required prior to confirmation of your appointment in line with ANGLO’s safeguarding policy.